Thank you for your interest in joining the Boston Propeller Club. Your membership will benefit your business and strengthens the entire maritime community through your participation. Upcoming events include:
- USCG Dinner
- Maritime Day
- Annual Golf Outing
- Fall Social
- Dolce Vita Night
In addition, members receive these additional benefits:
- Social events and monthly membership meetings on industry issues
- Active participation in program planning through committee involvement
- Networking opportunities with high profile individuals in the maritime industry
- Access to national and international chapters of the Propeller Club
- Timely release of important and vital information through broadcast emails
- Advocacy on issues affecting the maritime industry on local, state and national level
- Pertinent up-to date information on the industry here on our website
- Reduced rate for Propeller Club events and for various events sponsored by other trade associations
- Liaison with government agencies
- Opportunity to present a unified voice on critical issues affecting your business interests
For your convenience, we offer two methods to join the club.
- Find a downloadable application (in MS Word format), click here. Please print the form, complete and mail with a check payable to “Boston Propeller Club” for $55.00 to:
Propeller Club of the U.S., Port of Boston, Inc.
c/o William E. Ciesinski
International Transport Services LLC
9 Cedar Hill Drive
Danvers, MA 01923
- Click Here to fill out an online form.
For existing members, you can now pay your annual dues online via PayPal!